Photo's from my Nikon :)

Just going to post some pictures that I took the other night when I got my Nikon. They're not of any particular event, I just took them when it was getting towards night time and the moon looked really pretty. 
I love this picture because under the moon you can see horses on the horizon. I think it's adorable :')
I love taking photo's of candles. 

This photo looks so pretty. We were just sat outside enjoying the hot weather :)



This wallpaper is so cool! 

Thought this photo looked pretty awesome - even if it is only stairs.


I'm so proud of this photo. I noticed that the wall had two shadows on it and my camera managed to pick them up really well! I personally think it looks great.


The moon looks lightly more clear and in focus on this picture.

This photo isn't particularly good  quality but the clouds in front of the moon just looked magical. 

It's a Yankee Candle. Need I say more?


This chocolate brownie is actually a fridge magnet - IT LOOKS SO REAL!

Wine, Wine & more Wine.

Cheeky snap of me


This is on the balcony outside. I swear it's Dobby?

No comments :

Post a Comment