Upcoming movie watch-list 2013 - 2015.

This is a list of all the upcoming movies that have either being I want to see.
I'm pretty sure all of them have been officially announced but If they haven't, let's just hope.


2013 (after today):
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
  • I would have anchorman 2 in this list because I love the first, but it looks so bad :(
2014:
  • Robocop
  • The LEGO Movie
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  • Godzilla
  • X-Men: Days Of Future Past
  • Transformers 4
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
  • Fifty Shades Of Grey
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
  • The Hobbit: There and back again
  • Night at the Museum 3
2015:
  • The Penguins of Madagascar
  • Ted 2
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  • Batman & Superman
  • Ant-Man
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
  • Finding Dory

I'M SO EXITED FOR SOME OF THESE MOVIES!
I mean, X-men. OH MY *_*
The Batman and Superman also could be brilliant, but I think they're rushing the film a bit. They should do a few different movies first to build the story! Oh well though, more Henry Cavill ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment