It's Christmas!!!




Hey, Hi, Hello! 

Long time no blog - sorry. I've still been making YouTube video's so if you want to see what I've been doing whilst I haven't been blogging - check it out here

Anyway, I'm writing this quick little blog to tell you - I've decided on my Christmas YouTube/Blog Schedule! (hallelujah)

I'm going to be doing Vlogmas (in a way)...
I'm NOT going to be uploading every single day as this will clog up my channel and leave no room for other videos, so I'm going to be uploading my 'Vlogmas' every week as follows -
8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and 1st Jan.
All of those videos will be the previous weeks worth of videos, starting filming on the 1st
I hope you'll enjoy them!

In-between Vlogmas, I'll be uploading various other Christmas related videos, maybe also a few normal ones thrown in there for good measure.

And finally, along-side this hectic YouTube schedule, I'll be trying my absolute best to write a blog post at LEAST once a week and carrying this on after December.
I'm really trying to kick myself back into blogging because it's so relaxing to just write type everything down.

Thanks for reading, 
See you for Vlogmas and all the other good stuff!
xx


No comments :

Post a Comment